How to Convert Image to Base64?
- Drag and drop image from your local system to the canvas above for converting to Base64.
- Resulting Base64 string will appear above once the image is loaded.
- Base64 encoding is done as data:image/png for png images.
- For all other image types such as .jpg, .ico, .svg, .gif, .bpm etc. encoding is done as data:image/jpeg.
- It is recommended to convert only small size images to Base64 string.
- Note that Internet Explorer 8 has a limit of 32 KB for data URI. Earlier versions have no support for it.
- If you need to crop the image before converting then use the Image Cropper.
- We do not store any of your images as everything is done client side.